My 2p about ERP Solutions, Information Worker Solutions and other software products (mainly Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft SharePoint).

31 January 2009

Links List January 2009

by Patrik Luca 12 comments

Tag



I decided to share all my interesting reads and resources month by month with my blog readers. You can find these posts by searching on the label Links. I'll try to order the resources in logical categories. If you would like to see some interesting stuff added in the next month, don't hesitate to post a comment.

So this is my Links post for January 2009.

SharePoint - Design and Customization

 

 

SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation

 

  • List Columns Manager: This feature allows site collection administrators to view all the column details such as the internal name, GUID, type, … The feature allows also to switch the column state (from read-only to writable, show in display form/not show, show in edit form/not show, show in new form/not show).

 

Dynamics AX

 

 

Blogging – Blogging Tips

 

  • AdSense Code in Blogger Post Body: describes how to let your Google AdSense ads appear between post title and post body or between post body and post footer.
  • Escape HTML: Parse Google Adsense and anything else for XML Blogger.
  • Daily Inspired: free professional Blogger Template: Excellent Blogger Template provided by Antonio Lupetti. Since this month I’ve converted my blog to this Blogger Template. I’ve customized it a bit to my own needs: if you have questions how I achieved some modifications, feel free to leave a comment here.
  • Selective Expandable posts: This article describes how you can make post summaries on the main page of your blog.

Comments 12 comments
Anonymous said...

Luca,
how to show the post article not only the tittle?
Can u give me the code n step modifing the ori template?
Im confious

if u have post it. Mail me quicly
desolatorkings@hotmail.Com

Patrik Luca said...

I don't understand your question. Which template do you want to modify.
Which post article do you want to show because you only see the title?

Novan said...

Im sorry,
i mean daily inspired template.

In original, i download from Tony

it just show only title post article,
how did u modif,
would u please share to me?

Patrik Luca said...

Hi,

there is a link above in the section Blogging - Blogging Tips, called Selective Expandable post: using the tips described in that post (with a span tagging) I achieved what you would like to achive too.

Anonymous said...

yes, i know that expand code very well,

you have modified the template, dont u?

Aku orang dari Indo,

Anonymous said...

In the post body?
Full display, not just headlines, how?
Like yours

Patrik Luca said...

Yes,

I implemented some changes with the expandable post code.

Patrik Luca said...

Following code is added in the template:

<div class='post-body-n' expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id'> <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <style>#fullpost{display:inline;}</style> <p><data:post.body/></p> <b:else/> <style>#fullpost{display:none;}</style> <p><data:post.body/></p> <span id='showlink'> <a expr:href='data:post.url'><br/>Continue reading......<br/><br/></a> </span> <script type='text/javascript'> checkFull("post-" + "<data:post.id/>"); </script> </b:if> <div style='clear: both;'/> <!-- clear for photos floats --> </div>

Off course, you need to add the Javascript snippets to your template aswell as you'll know without doubt.

In my posts I have to set the piece I only want to show in the post page itself between <span> tag, starting with <span id='fullpost'>

Hopes this helps.

Novan said...

U just adding this altogether in post body code to show the article?

Great tut!
I will try this for sure,
thanks a lot patrik.
I'll follow, for the next tut about programming, n the others

Novan said...

ur Following code is helpfull,
im using it now.

the hard is, to place that code, after try a lot, im succesful now

Patrik Luca said...

Glad to hear I could help you out.

Mente Libre said...

hi how to show the post article not only the tittle?
I have the same template in my blog www.estampadominicana.com but only can sow the title

i want show the post text
please

Patrik Luca, Ieper, BELGIUM
Feel free to use or spread all of the content on my blog. In return, linking back to my blog would be greatly appreciated. All my posts and articles are provided "AS IS" with no warranties.

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Most Read Entries

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

Recommended Books


Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

This Blog is part of the U Comment I Follow movement in blogosphere. Means the comment field of this blog is made DOFOLLOW. Spam wont be tolerated.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers

Links